A Note From Our Founders
Delayed shipments: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, we have experienced some unexpected delays in receiving our shipments. These, in turn, will affect shipment of your orders. We apologize for the delay, but these are unprecedented times for all of us. We will process your orders as quickly as we can once we receive them. Thank you for your understanding.
To our Braided-Rugs family,Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Across all of our facilities and delivery operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option, and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees.
- We are not letting anyone go at a time like this.
- We are having all staff work from home so they may also be with their families at this time and reduce their exposure by traveling to work.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flex scheduling for caregivers and remote work wherever possible.
- We have created forums to keep employees connected and up to date with information to help them stay healthy.
- Deliveries are operating on schedule (delays caused by local regulations are possible), and we’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and employees.
- In order to provide a no-contact delivery experience, we are now offering outdoor, garage, and inside-the-door deliveries. Customers who previously upgraded to room-of-choice or white-glove delivery will have these fees refunded. Here are some additional steps we can take together:
- Our drivers will use hand sanitizer and/or soap between all deliveries. They will refrain from offering the typical Braided-rugs handshake out of respect and caution for all.
- Our delivery teams will maintain a distance of six feet when possible. We ask that you support our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy by maintaining this distance as well.
- We will not be asking for signatures at this time.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a compassionate and loyal community of customers. We stand ready to serve.
Thank you for being a part of the Braided-rugs family,